- Excavations are conducted throughout the year as the opportunity, or need arises.
- Lectures are held on the second Tuesday of each month from October to May at Avenue House, 17 East End Road, N3 3QE starting at 8pm. The programme covers all aspects of international, national and local archaeology. Light refreshments and a chance to meet other HADAS members are available after the lectures.
- Outings are organised during the summer to places of historical and archaeological interest.
- Research and Fieldwork are undertaken, including surveying, recording, finds processing, site watching, local history projects and documentary research. We meet each Sunday morning at Avenue House, 17 East End Road, from 10.30am to 12.30pm in our basement office. Do come along and join us.
- HADAS Publications include excavation reports and one off publications see here: https://www.hadas.org.uk/shop/
Members are encouraged to participate in activities, receive a free monthly newsletter, and have access to our outings, excavations, publications, research and fieldwork.
Interested then please fill in our membership and gift aid forms and return them to our membership secretary:
Stephen Brunning, Hon. Membership Secretary, HADAS, 1 Reddings Close, London, NW7 4JL
If you need more information please phone 020 8959 6419, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Annual Subscription rates
Full Member £15
Corporate Member £15
Under 18 or Student* £5
Each additional member at the same address £5
(*) Under the age of 18, or under 25 and a student in full time education.